- A rich workforce of government and private industry developers build secure systems for protecting United States assets at home and around the world.
- We are home to people who secure data for the FBI lab and academy, Marine Corps Base Quantico, the Naval Surface Warfare Center at Dahlgren, the NCIS and the CIA.
- The Department of Defense is the largest single employer in our region, and the FBI is in the top ten. (The FBI employs more people in our region than Wal-Mart.)
- More than 70,000 of our residents commute out of the region for work each day, but they would welcome the opportunity to work closer to home.
- More than 32 percent of our workforce has a bachelor’s degree or higher (28 percent is the national average), and ten percent hold a graduate degree such as a master’s degree or PhD.
- Professional scientific and technical services is among the top five fastest-growing industry groups in our region.
Are you looking for top talent to staff your cybersecurity company? Do you want to be in the middle of one of the fastest growing technology sectors on the planet? Contact us at FRA to learn more about potential partners, office sites and opportunities in the Fredericksburg region. Call 540-361-7373 or email email@example.com